Fire EmblemFire EmblemFor all fans of the wonderful SRPG series!

Misi
Regular Boarder

Misi

Paikalla Ei
Taso 12
Liittynyt 4 vuotta sitten
Viestiä 241
Sijainti Spain

2 vuotta sitten
Hi again, I need to share my trauma that I bought a Gaius x Nowi doujinshi because the cover was all cutesy and fluffy and stuff. And it turned out to be a hentai doujinshi (the seller conveniently covered the little "+18" on the cover and there was no other information about it being +18), I'm scarred for life, I didn't need to see Nowi having sex thank you very much. D: A-at least the art is pretty.
Päivitetty 2 vuotta sitten #2620595

Conae
Regular Boarder

Conae

Paikalla Ei
Taso 20
Liittynyt 5 vuotta sitten
Viestiä 350
Sijainti Australia

2 vuotta sitten
Misi (2 vuotta sitten) #2620595Hi again, I need to share my trauma that I bought a Gaius x Nowi doujinshi because the cover was all cutesy and fluffy and stuff. And it turned out to be a hentai doujinshi (the seller conveniently covered the little "+18" on the cover and there was no other information about it being +18), I'm scarred for life, I didn't need to see Nowi having sex thank you very much. D: A-at least the art is pretty.
That is literally my worst nightmare buying any doujinshi. My condolences. As you said at least the art on the other pages are pretty? :( That really sucks they didn't label it as 18+ because a vast majority of sellers will state it very clearly. I only own one 18+ doujinshi but I knew what I was getting into since the artist description said there were no actual nudes just implication of the before and after.

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

Paikalla Ei
Taso 45
Liittynyt 6 vuotta sitten
Viestiä 471
Sijainti netherlan...

2 vuotta sitten
Misi (2 vuotta sitten) #2620595Hi again, I need to share my trauma that I bought a Gaius x Nowi doujinshi because the cover was all cutesy and fluffy and stuff. And it turned out to be a hentai doujinshi (the seller conveniently covered the little "+18" on the cover and there was no other information about it being +18), I'm scarred for life, I didn't need to see Nowi having sex thank you very much. D: A-at least the art is pretty.

Yeah noei looks way too young so i can imagine that X_X well at least the art is pretty just hope not every page is sex so you can just glance at the non 18+ pages

CatDetective
Regular Boarder

CatDetective

Paikalla Ei
Taso 6
Liittynyt 8 kuukautta sitten
Viestiä 13
Sijainti OR

8 kuukautta sitten
In Fates Conquest, I married my Corrin to Niles. And then Keaton and Camilla wound up as a couple... which at first was more coincidence than intent, but I really came to like them together. Plus, as far as fighting went, they were an absolute power couple (and I think the daughter is so cute with the violet-streaked hair from Camilla, so I'm glad).

I also like Leo and Nyx. My grumpy magic-using duo.

« Edellinen   1 2 3   Seuraava »

Ylös ↑

Liity klubiin littyäksesi keskusteluun.