ichig0o

Paikalla Ei
Taso 6
Liittynyt 6 kuukautta sitten
Viestiä 14
Sijainti Romania

6 kuukautta sitten
I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
I would like to know what kind of furniture and accesories you use x your dioramas.
I intend to get more into toy photography so I need some props.
Thank you.
http://i66.tinypic.com/2z7ny81.gif
ℋave a nice day!

Avolion
Regular Boarder

Avolion

Paikalla Ei
Taso 11
Liittynyt 4 vuotta sitten
Viestiä 49

5 kuukautta sitten
ichig0o (6 kuukautta sitten) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
I would like to know what kind of furniture and accesories you use x your dioramas.
Thank you.

There are quite a lot of accesories and dioramas here: (mfc link)

Also, you might want to keep track on GSCs site, they do tend to release playsets from time to time. [ext link ]✓&search%5Bquery%5D=Playset&search%5Bcategory_id%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Bmanufacturer_id%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Byear%5D=&search%5Bmonth%5D=&search%5Badult%5D=0&commit=Search#searchResults

ichig0o
Regular Boarder

ichig0o

Paikalla Ei
Taso 6
Viestiä 14
Sijainti Romania

5 kuukautta sitten
Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22503476ichig0o (6 kuukautta sitten) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
Thank you.

Also, you might want to keep track on GSCs site, they do tend to release playsets from time to time. [ext link ]✓&search%5Bquery%5D=Playset&search%5Bcategory_id%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Bmanufacturer_id%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Byear%5D=&search%5Bmonth%5D=&search%5Badult%5D=0&commit=Search#searchResults

Thank you x the info.
I was also wondering about other furniture props not only GSC ones.
Like which sylvanian families, pose skeletons, rements sets work as props x nendos.
ℋave a nice day!

Avolion
Regular Boarder

Avolion

Paikalla Ei
Taso 11
Viestiä 49

5 kuukautta sitten
ichig0o (5 kuukautta sitten) #22504436Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22503476ichig0o (6 kuukautta sitten) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
Thank you.

Thank you x the info.
Like which sylvanian families, pose skeletons, rements sets work as props x nendos.

Could you specify an example or two? Might find something to fitt your needs.

ichig0o
Regular Boarder

ichig0o

Paikalla Ei
Taso 6
Viestiä 14
Sijainti Romania

5 kuukautta sitten
Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22511168ichig0o (5 kuukautta sitten) #22504436Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22503476ichig0o (6 kuukautta sitten) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
Thank you.

Thank you x the info.

For example which of the banggood diy kits are good size x nendoroids?
https://img.banggood.com/thumb/water/oaupload/banggood/images/51/FE/c33f8bb0-83a8-8ee7-8301-1622929c3d76.jpg
these ones. ^
ℋave a nice day!

Tenma
The Idolm@ster

Tenma

Paikalla Ei
Taso 33
Liittynyt 8 vuotta sitten
Viestiä 1169
Sijainti Netherlan...

5 kuukautta sitten
I was wondering the same thing i think those kits would be a little too small for Nendoroids but im not entirely sure and the downside for me is that you have to make them from scratch.

You can also look on Youtube for suitable diorama's for Nendoroids or you can make your own, and Re-ment props too except the furniture might be a bit too big.

At least Sylvanian Families props work great, i have a few myself including the starter house.

There is also Dioramansion 150 those seem to fit nendoroids as well.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Tenma-Toeto.png

Avolion
Regular Boarder

Avolion

Paikalla Ei
Taso 11
Viestiä 49

5 kuukautta sitten
ichig0o (5 kuukautta sitten) #22522152Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22511168ichig0o (5 kuukautta sitten) #22504436Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22503476ichig0o (6 kuukautta sitten) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
Thank you.

Thank you x the info.

https://img.banggood.com/thumb/water/oaupload/banggood/images/51/FE/c33f8bb0-83a8-8ee7-8301-1622929c3d76.jpg
these ones. ^

I think those kind of kits are rather limited and you have to make them yourself. The best thing you can do is search on youtube or google about them and see if there are any suitable for Nendos from other companies non-related to this site or hobby. For example Hasbro may have a fotting scale for them.

Sorry for late answer was a bit busy.

ichig0o
Regular Boarder

ichig0o

Paikalla Ei
Taso 6
Viestiä 14
Sijainti Romania

5 kuukautta sitten
Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22711839ichig0o (5 kuukautta sitten) #22522152Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22511168ichig0o (5 kuukautta sitten) #22504436Avolion (5 kuukautta sitten) #22503476ichig0o (6 kuukautta sitten) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
Thank you.

Thank you x the info.

these ones. ^

I think those kind of kits are rather limited and you have to make them yourself. The best thing you can do is search on youtube or google about them and see if there are any suitable for Nendos from other companies non-related to this site or hobby. For example Hasbro may have a fotting scale for them.

Sorry for late answer was a bit busy.

I don't mind to do them myself, but i just want to make sure if i purchase one it will be perfect size x nendos.
It is also very hard to find info on them :'c thus why I made the thread. I don't know about the Hasbro ones o;...
no problem x the late reply
ℋave a nice day!

ichig0o
Regular Boarder

ichig0o

Paikalla Ei
Taso 6
Viestiä 14
Sijainti Romania

5 kuukautta sitten
Tenma (5 kuukautta sitten) #22551211I was wondering the same thing i think those kits would be a little too small for Nendoroids but im not entirely sure and the downside for me is that you have to make them from scratch.

You can also look on Youtube for suitable diorama's for Nendoroids or you can make your own, and Re-ment props too except the furniture might be a bit too big.

At least Sylvanian Families props work great, i have a few myself including the starter house.

I don't mind to do them myself, but I just want to make sure if i purchase one it will be perfect size x nendos.
It is also very hard to find info on them :'c thus why I made the thread. ^.^b
I just got foods and plates x my nendos from ebay [ zanetti_international ] she makes wonderfully cute clay miniatures.
Can you please point me to exactly what Sylvanian Families sets work x nendos please?
ℋave a nice day!

Tenma
The Idolm@ster

Tenma

Paikalla Ei
Taso 33
Liittynyt 8 vuotta sitten
Viestiä 1169
Sijainti Netherlan...

5 kuukautta sitten
ichig0o (5 kuukautta sitten) #22770784Tenma (5 kuukautta sitten) #22551211I was wondering the same thing i think those kits would be a little too small for Nendoroids but im not entirely sure and the downside for me is that you have to make them from scratch.

I don't mind to do them myself, but I just want to make sure if i purchase one it will be perfect size x nendos.
I just got foods and plates x my nendos from ebay [ zanetti_international ] she makes wonderfully cute clay miniatures.
Can you please point me to exactly what Sylvanian Families sets work x nendos please?

Of course, happy to help ^U^

This house is perfect for displaying Nendoroids and comes with a few furniture :item #304361
This bed is perfect and works wonderful with Nendoroids & Figma's too: item #299632
I also have this one and its very cute: [ext link ]

And you can also check this blog from kixkillradio which have great reviews for DIY dollhouses:[ext link ]
and just like Avolion says you cna always check Youtube for recommendations

There is also a smaller house but if i have to choose i would go for the starter house but do not order it in Japan the shipping was very expensive
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Tenma-Toeto.png

ichig0o
Regular Boarder

ichig0o

Paikalla Ei
Taso 6
Viestiä 14
Sijainti Romania

5 kuukautta sitten
Tenma (5 kuukautta sitten) #22776381ichig0o (5 kuukautta sitten) #22770784Tenma (5 kuukautta sitten) #22551211I was wondering the same thing i think those kits would be a little too small for Nendoroids but im not entirely sure and the downside for me is that you have to make them from scratch.

Of course, happy to help ^U^

This house is perfect for displaying Nendoroids and comes with a few furniture :item #304361
This bed is perfect and works wonderful with Nendoroids & Figma's too: item #299632
I also have this one and its very cute: [ext link ]

And you can also check this blog from kixkillradio which have great reviews for DIY dollhouses:[ext link ]
and just like Avolion says you cna always check Youtube for recommendations

There is also a smaller house but if i have to choose i would go for the starter house but do not order it in Japan the shipping was very expensive

Waaa thank you for your help ,hun ^.^
I just wanted like a biger lot cuz I barely have any props x photos and such.
But I will keep this in mind if I decide to buy them.

I know of kixkillradio. I've followed her ever since I decided to start collecting nendos.
She is very tallented and crafty with her dioramas and also the pics are so quality.. *Q*

And the shipping for me is like $25 x every amiami order of like 3 nendos... so yeah... i have to deal with that.
I live is Romania and collecting x me is so pricey and sometimes wish I didn't get the taste of it . Now it's like a drug... x3
ℋave a nice day!

Ylös ↑

Liity klubiin littyäksesi keskusteluun.