- NytPLAMOYA submitted a comment on [Kohde #261716] Card Captor Sakura - Kero-chan - Kinomoto Sakura - S.H.Figuarts - Tobira o Akete (Bandai)
- 1 minuuttia sittenImuya submitted a comment on [Artikkeli #37924] Garage Kit: Gahime Miku by QuartzWhat do you use to clean them? I use their cleaner and Mr Airbrush Cleaner and they flush out real smooth, I just wipe the rest and all done and clean :3
I wasn't able to find either of those so I've been spraying levelling thinner through and then brushing it out with airbrush cleaning brushes (I use 99% rubbing alcohol for Tamiya which was perfect but it globs with mr color) I should probably hunt it down tbh.
Also question since I keep seeing different opinions. Surfacer/Primer. Does it need to be thinned? I assume so, but I've seen people both say yes and no.
- 6 minuuttia sittenBunniLoop submitted a comment on [Kohde #386687] Zelda no Densetsu: Kamigami no Triforce 2 - Baby Maimai - Link - Figma #EX-032 - DX Edition (Max Factory)
- 6 minuuttia sittenBunniLoop submitted a comment on [Kohde #492796] Zelda no Densetsu: Twilight Princess - Link - Figma #320 - Twilight Princess ver., DX Edition (Max Factory)
- 6 minuuttia sittenBunniLoop submitted a comment on [Kohde #463746] Zelda no Densetsu: Twilight Princess - Zelda Hime - Figma #318 - Twilight Princess ver. (Max Factory)
- 8 minuuttia sittenBunniLoop submitted a comment on [Kohde #98865] Zelda no Densetsu: Skyward Sword - Link - Figma #153 (Good Smile Company, Max Factory)
- 9 minuuttia sittendeussolaris submitted a comment on [Kohde #604470] Made in Abyss - Mitty - Nanachi - 1/8 (FREEing)
- 11 minuuttia sittenweeb submitted a comment on [Kohde #492395] Love Live! Sunshine!! - Kunikida Hanamaru - Nendoroid #739 (Good Smile Company)
- 20 minuuttia sittenWhile I would hazard to say paint it like a normal resin plastic kit... that doesn't appear to be a good approach. The advice I found recommended sanding the PVC, washing it with acetone, and then painting. One site recommended painting the PVC with an acrylic and latex mix paint(sic). If painting by hand then prime the PVC after the acetone wash. Normal hobby kit primer might not be adequate for the task. I've had it flake off on vinyl kits and a friend had a problem of it flaking off on a resin plastic kit. All said, it might all depend on the qualities of the PVC your figures are made from.
Syntymäpäiväänsa tänään viettävät:61
-Tamashii-, Aleyed, Aprikoko, Badonkadonk, Brenbanana, BUM, buttercandy, chibik, cockiatsu, Cybeast, daikon, Darkwood, Deddo, Despy, donnyxme, Dragonsamurai, Draklive, Elektronik, eric6662, eunice971121, FireFlies98, gatts, jb41623, Johnnykaze_04, Kagamine, kagami_sama21, Kentarosan, kimiow, Kosetsu, Kuroneko, luffy1223, Lyona, Mattikus99, mezume, nekosora4, Nightsparkle, NinhaPaz, Nomonomo, Nystrom, PhuKhanh, poseidon21, puppington, qwjack, rchow17, Reeiko, route-xx, ryanclive, Sayomi87, Shiaoran ★, Shippuden4, snornat, StarryFlowers, Sun, Swords1121, tygaar, ValenMorrow, Wercik, WHATISDIZ, WheelChairBndit, wisedog, yeuwoobii