Palautteet • Otaku Square
- The worst companyI ordered an in stock item with this company as the normal shops i order from did not have this anymore. I've ordered twice before and both times were delivered. I knew they were slow to ship out and also lack communication. But did not realize they have become even worse and basically the worst shop I've ever dealt with. Since the ordered in stock item did not arrive on time I messaged and called them. Both times they promised I will be contacted. But of course I was never contacted. All empty promises by an outsourced call center which can't do anything. There is further no way to reach the company itself. I filed a complaint today when I called again. But I don't expect them to take it seriously so next step would be to complain at ODR and afterwards take legal actions (i live in the same country) and contact my bank and get my money back.
Friendly advice, if I were you don't buy from this shop and stay away from them as far as possible. I don't even know how they can still be in business with how they run things
- Shady businessThis is like Nippon Yasan. Scammers pretending they are still in business. Along with most of the customers, I'm opening a dispute to get my money back. Buy from them at your own risk!
- No delivery, no contact, unreachable, potentially a scam.Riekelt, the owner of Otaku Square, seems to have run an acceptable business in the past, but that's no longer the case. Orders are delayed without notice and no shipping indications or tracking updates are provided.
It is impossible to reach Riekelt by any avenue. No means to get any info on your orders. What's Riekelt been doing the past months? Buggerall business-wise from what I can tell. Made a single blogpost.
Not even ValuedShops was able to reach him, resulting in the ValuedShops Quality mark being retracted.
To Riekelt: Get your shit together, stop mishandling this situation so drastically.
Start. Communicating. Hire an intern or something!
- Don't buy hereThis company's customer service is non-excitant. They don't reply to e-mails/tickets. The chat on the website is outsource and can't provide any real answers. The phone number is also outsourced and all they do is write down the complaint and forward it to Otaku Square who does nothing with said claim.
Of the 2 products I ordered here 1 arrived 2 months late and the others hasnt arrived 3 months after release.
Spend you money elsewhere.
- SCAM!!!!My order number is 21103v5g0iss7r86.
The order was supposed to be shipped on October 16th. But I have heard nothing of it ever since - it is now November 11th. I have tried emailing them - no update/reply so far! Called them every week, their call center gives out empty promises of nonexistent callbacks and can't investigate your order.
My ordered item is no longer in stock on their website. They took my money, then they probably realized they don't have stock. I bet they are now hoping they get to keep my money, without delivering the goods! In your dreams! When my patience runs out, I call my bank.
- 32 palautetta