37 vastaustata

• 36 vastaustata
  • TraumaticSherryEustass Kid Loyalist⚓Regular Boarder
    TraumaticSherry
    • Ei
    • 4 vuotta sitten
    • South Blue
    1 vuotta sitten • Päivitetty 1 vuotta sitten
    You're new to the group and that's great. A next good step is to introduce who you are and give everyone a feel of what you're about.

★ What do you call yourself?

★ What made you join? What are you hoping for?

★ What are your interests?

Etc
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png
  • MauxjediRegular Boarder
    Mauxjedi
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Georgia, USA
    Hello, my name is Christian, but I go by Maux or Mauxjedi, or even Jedi on most sites.

I joined the group because I've recently started to talk to a few more people online, (I used to be almost 100% a lurker everywhere, and it's a hard habit to break) and I enjoy making internet friends!

I like a lot of different Anime and have been watching for about 8 years off and on now, and my tasted have changed a lot over the years. you can check out my list here if you're interested: link

I also play games, (a lot of fighting games and RPGs) And while I'm not really great at any, I enjoy Guilty Gear, Skull Girls, and Fallout more than most in terms of re-playablility. Please check me out on Steam here! steamcommunity..... I don't always like to play multiplayer games, but I always try to respond to any chats as soon as I can get to my PC.

I'm in college full time and working almost full time, but I always try to schedule time for shows and games, and I set a little to afford figures whenever I can.

I look forward to getting to know this group if it takes off!
    Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

steamcommunity....
  • sonicmonkeyRegular Boarder
    sonicmonkey
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • United States
    1 vuotta sitten
    TraumaticSherry (1 vuotta sitten) #19494671You're new to the group and that's great. A next good step is to introduce who you are and give everyone a feel of what you're about.

Etc

Hi! Call me sonic, or "hey, you" works too XD

I joined to make some new internet friends! I used to be active online but fell out of the loop two years ago and would like to build some new friendships. Irl I don't have a lot of friends to discuss anime and figures with so it would be lovely to do so here :)

As for my interests, I have varied tastes. I read manga, watch anime on occasion, play games (particularly open world RPGs and indie RPG horrors, and visual novels), and create art. I primarily collect poseable figures and anime soundtracks/artbooks.

I also hope this group will get off the ground. It's a great idea!
  • ChocolateSpiderRegular Boarder
    ChocolateSpider
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • Louisiana, United States
    TraumaticSherry (1 vuotta sitten) #19494671You're new to the group and that's great. A next good step is to introduce who you are and give everyone a feel of what you're about.

Etc

Howdy diddly doo, everyone! I am ChocolateSpider! I've been an avid fan of anime and video games since childhood and have been a collector of figures and other merchandise for several years. My time blogging about figures has only been about 3 years, but I am trying to get more serious about it now.

I decided to join this club because......impulses. It looked interesting, so I thought to myself "Ah why not? Click that join button!" x3

I hope we can all make some nice Internet buddies here. Maybe insert some shameless self promotion here and there. LOL

You can get the full scoop on my interests and other information about me on my profile. It is all me in a nutshell. :3
  • OmegaWerrierRegular Boarder
    OmegaWerrier
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Portugal
    1 vuotta sitten
    What'up everyone! As you can see my username is OmegaWerrier, but just call me Werrier, or Phillip, I GUESS that name also works lol.

I think this is a promising club, and since I've been wanting to actually make some acquaintances and even friends online, but won't take the first step due to my social anxiety, this might help a little. And also because I often bored, and when I am bored I tend to somehow find a way to spend money, so boredom is bad :P

My interests are very alike what other people on MFC tend to have: anime, eating, gaming, eating, drawing, and collecting... and eating of course. XD My profile has a more descriptive description, but that's it in short.

Hopefully, we'll get along ;)
  • SerpentyleTorcRegular Boarder
    SerpentyleTorc
    • Ei
    • 4 vuotta sitten
    • Canada

Etc

Hi, hi! I'm Torc

I joined cuz why the hell not. I've been dead recently, but school's ending soon and i'll probly be starving for human communication. Also to chat about figures with people who get it.

I like manga, anime, and figures (duh). In figures specifically i guess i like cutesy ones with dynamic poses and unique elements. Also a whole lotta old crap. (REALLY old crap) Other than that, books, storytelling, character design, some art, urban planning, lore, ets. Basically just stick me in a library and i'll be happy.
  • Majikaru-RinRegular Boarder
    Majikaru-Rin
    • Ei
    • 3 vuotta sitten
    • Australia
    1 vuotta sitten
    Hi guys~! My username for pretty much everything is Majikaru-Rin; you can call me Rin for short!

I'm a loner and I usually prefer to spend time by myself but it's not much fun when I want to gush about new figures and anime to people. I have no friends outside of the internet really, especially ones that are into figure collecting so I'd love to be able to chat with you guys about figures/anime/etc :3

My interests are written in my profile but the gist of it is I'm a compulsive collector that loves anime/manga. I'm also in the Ball Jointed Doll/Dollfie Dream hobby as well, so by all means feel free to talk dolls with me as well is figures and merchandise! My primary obsession at the moment is Yuri!!! On Ice and any lover of Angela Balzac is a pal of mine XD

Nice to meet you all!
  • xCommandoRegular Boarder
    xCommando
    • Ei
    • 5 vuotta sitten
    • Arizona, USA
    Lame, but you can call me Commando.
    ★ What made you join?
    Cat girls.
    ★ What are you hoping for?
    More cat girls~
    Cat-... Okay, I MEAN, animal ears in general but cat are the best.(Which is ironic because I get along better with dogs :p) I just love cute.
    For realzies though, I mostly game/watch anime and buy way too many figures, so you know, a super homebody. I also probably definitely have an excessive dakimakura collection but... -shrug- I'm pretty laid back/reserved and people tell me I'm pretty easy to get along with. Even if this group doesn't explode with people I'm fine with that, I like my circles small anyhow, makes it easier to get to know you.
    P.S. I hope some of you like cat girls. :3
  • BellareRegular Boarder
    Bellare
    • Ei
    • 3 vuotta sitten
    • Germany
    1 vuotta sitten
    Bellare or short Bella, someday I will make this my real name :D

I like to meet intresting people.

Obviouse first: Japan, Anime, Figure collecting, Garage Kits. I also play LoL and am starting to sculpt my own figures (first steps).
    So I´m a creative person and a easy person to talk to (even if I take sometimes a good amount of time to anwser xP)
  • sousuukeswalking disasterRegular Boarder
    sousuukes
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • brisbane | australia
    Hiya! I'm Becky. Call me Becky, Becko, etc, I don't mind. My talents include buying things on impulse and forgetting about my preorders.

I think my reason for joining is the same as pretty much everyone here - finding friends that are interested in figure collecting. Most of my friends have an interest in anime but as soon as I start using words like "Alter" and "1/8th scale" I can pretty much see their brains going into standby mode. Since figure collecting is one of my main hobbies, I think it'd be nice to make friends who enjoy it too.

My interests, hmm... Figure collecting. :P

Jokes aside, I'm studying librarianship and archives, so I suppose that's become something of a hobby for me. I used to collect video games (never really played many of them, mind you) but these days I mostly stick to figures. Until the next Elder Scrolls or Dragon Age game is released at least, if they ever are, at which point I'll not being seeing the light of day for at least 6 months.

Right now I'm enjoying Bungou Stray Dogs, Durarara!!, Touken Ranbu and Black Butler, amongst many other things.

I'm very outgoing and love making new friends, so please feel free to come and chat anytime.

Can't wait to meet you all! ^^
  • Milady-AllucaObnoxiously WordyRegular Boarder
    Milady-Alluca
    • Ei
    • 5 vuotta sitten
    • USA, NC
    1 vuotta sitten
    Hello! I'm Milady, Alluca, or Sammi c:

I joined because I'm not a very social person and like to be reclusive but I also really like chatting with people. I don't like pushing myself to interact so why not try to push myself to...interact...aha :'D I recently graduated with my bachelor's and am job searching picking up odd jobs here and there while trying to learn "How to Adult" lol. It helps to have collecting and other things be common interests even if that's not what I talk about with people, maybe a comfort zone thing? I hope to be able to be more casually social c:

My interests outside of anime/comics/collecting are drawing, writing (fanfics and original stories), and playing Final Fantasy XIV~!
    I finally reached a confidence in my work to even start doing art commissions and it's been a lot of fun trying to better my art and I even have a sort of active tumblr for art now if anyone wanted to look C:
    I also consider LGBTQA issues to be an important part of my life and am always happy to lend an ear for fellow support or just someone to talk to c:
    My Splits & FeedbackLIST #33620
    Selling Nendo Parts thread/12921
    Selling Items LIST #33526
    Come check out the FFXIV Club! CLUB #1689
  • PinkieVoltageRegular Boarder
    PinkieVoltage
    • Ei
    • 3 vuotta sitten
    • United States
    1 vuotta sitten

Etc

Hey guys! I'm J-Rae, Rae, or Pinkie. I'm pretty much okay with being called anything.

I joined the club to be more social. I love reading the forums and it's really cool that people have so many friends on here. I thought that maybe I should push myself to do the same thing. :P

Aside from figure collecting of course, I'm really interested in playing video games. Mostly Nintendo stuff, and I'm definitely a Splatoon addict. Touken Ranbu is one of my favorite series to collect from right now, with Mikazuki Munechika being my favorite character. I also really enjoy fashion, watching Twtich streams, collecting dolls, and watching TV shows (no matter how terrible they are). I also have a major sweet tooth!

Great to meet everyone! :D
  • rufusdrumknottRegular Boarder
    rufusdrumknott
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Malaysia
    1 vuotta sitten
    Hey all, I'm Rufus~ Thought I'd pop into this group since I'm not an outgoing person, but I do so like to talk to people. I used to be such a social internet person when I was a teenager. Adulthood has rather caught up to me, but maybe I can have a go at the whole social thing again?

I'm not all that into anime (blasphemous, I know), but I really enjoy Madoka Magica and Love Live. Well, I love Madoka Magica for sure, but it may be more accurate to say that I'm addicted to Love Live School Idol Festival. Sometimes I wonder if I actually enjoy it all that much ... Other things I love a little less are New Game! (can't wait for the new season <3) and oldies like Cardcaptor Sakura, Katekyou Hitman Reborn!, and Ouran High School Host Club. My love for figures is largely independent of my love for anime though. There's just something else about figures, isn't there? Probably the best example of this is my love for Sonico. I've never watched the anime (probably never will, I'm afraid), but her design and general character appeals to me so much that I love her all the same!

My main interests are reading and writing. I like to read British humour, and I like to write original m/m stories, with a dash of fanfiction. I used to play games a lot, not so much anymore, but I still love Pokemon, Ace Attorney, and Professor Layton, and keep up with those respective franchises.

If you ever feel like talking about any of the interests I mentioned, please feel totally free to PM me! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
  • yurirainbowzRegular Boarder
    yurirainbowz
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • USA
    1 vuotta sitten
    Hi, my name's Hannah. You can call me that or yurirainbowz, either is fine haha.
    I joined this group because in real life i only have one true friend (two if you wanna count girlfriend as friend) and neither are into figures really. I'd enjoy having people to talk to on here :)
    My interests include figures, anime, manga, paranormal/supernatural (NOT the show xD) stuff, urban exploration, conspiracy theories, etc.
    Im a senior in an early college program so this year i have my highschool diploma and next year i will have an associates under my belt. I plan to go to university afterwards and possibly go into the field of psychology. I also work part time at a ghetto convenience store xDD
    I have social anxiety but at the same time i enjoy socializing as long as its interesting and not just small talk! So anyone feel free to message me
    I hope this club is successful!
  • GrahamSlamRegular Boarder
    GrahamSlam
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • United States, nevada
    1 vuotta sitten
    Sup, I'm GrahamSlam and you can guess what my real name is (no regrets).

The reason i joined is because I'm so alone and have no one to talk about anime stuff.

My hobbies include watching anime, reading manga, figure collecting and playing video games.

So check me out if you want to know more about me.
  • SkellingtonRegular Boarder
    Skellington
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Belgium, East-Flanders

Etc

My name on here is Skellington. Because I love Tim Burtons work (especially the nightmare on christmas). My real name is Nick so you can call me that aswell :) I'm 25 years young (and still live at home), I'm from Belgium and I'm studying psychology at the university of Ghent.

Well I joined MFC because I wanted more figure news and to keep better track of what I want, have and order XD I joined this club to make more friends who are into anime, because the current (very few) friends I have couldn't care less. They're the very manly and sporty type and I'm the slim, pale and nerdy type XD I just think it's very fun to discuss anime and figures with like minded people something I can't do IRL. If anyone's from Belgium or a country nearby I'm always up for meet-ups, but keep in mind I'm at university and don't have much time. Also single so any tips for interacting with the ladies as a geek are always welcome as well (I semi-recently got out of a 7 year long relationship (tl:dr I'm a bit lonely and want more friends)

My interests are: psychology (I'm studying it so XD), animals (I love animals and nature), anime & figures & manga (duh), games (don't have much time for them :( So I mainly watch playthroughs on Youtube).

This is made rather quickly so I will expand when I have more time.
  • serRegular Boarder
    ser
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • uk
    1 vuotta sitten
    Yo, I'm Ser/Sarah :3c

I joined because I'm too used to lurking only and it would be nice to actually talk to some real people for once. Also Kid is love, Kid is life. Emo captain of my heart ;3;

I like all the obvious weeb stuff, and doggos and cats. I'm currently watching various seasonal shows + One Piece at the moment, and I'm playing Hyperdimension Neptunia and getting ready to accept all the waifus into my heart and soul, so many beautiful figures to throw money at...

I'm super shy, pls be gentle with me ;.;
  • ShirohigePopsRegular Boarder
    ShirohigePops
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • California
    1 vuotta sitten
    ★What do you call yourself?

i usually never go by my real name online, so just call me pops or something to do with my username.

i joined because i want to make friends that have similar interest's as me, i never really get to share my excitement about figures with anyone because nobody i know collects them. also i have a really hard time socializing with anybody that i don't know and i want to to get better at it cause it's really frustrating, so yeah i would love to get to know some people here.

Music,Anime,Manga,Figures,Video Games,Lego,Books,Animals,Health,Plants,Trees,Cacti,Nature,TV shows,movies, and lots of other stuff.

i absolutely love music more than pretty much anything, I've played instruments since i was around 12 but didn't really find the instrument that felt right for me until i started playing piano about 3 years ago.

Anime that i watch/watched are One piece,hunter x hunter,gintama,death note,beyblade, and i just started jojo's bizarre adventure recently, ive seen a couple of other ones too that i can't remember right now. My favorite anime is one piece, when i started it i didn't expect to love it as much as i do and now it's one of my favorite things ever.

i play nintendo games,some playstation games and pc and steam games and just whatever i feel like playing, i haven't been playing games much at all lately though.

my favorite movies are the lord of the rings trilogy.

another thing i love doing is showing people pictures i took of my figures,pets,plants or whatever, and looking at other peoples pictures that they took.

i mainly collect one piece figures but would like to get some from other anime that i like, eventually.

i could go way more in depth about all my interests, but that would take too long to type all at once.
  • TraumaticSherryEustass Kid Loyalist⚓Regular Boarder
    TraumaticSherry
    • Ei
    • 4 vuotta sitten
    • South Blue
    1 vuotta sitten
    I'm super happy to see the group growing more than I expected.

I got into my reasoning for creating the group in my blog: CLUB #1673

But I guess I'll take this time to get more into who I am. (Long post but I guess a known character trait of mine is when you get me going I certainly have a lot to say)

View spoilerHide spoiler
    I'm Daisy but I'm also commonly known as Sherry. I have many various usernames. I'm a weird mixture of antisocial and social. I like meeting new people so I tend to put myself out there a bit via making various blogs, posting on forums, joining various chat groups, creating chat groups, etc. I have friends, some really amazing ones even, yet I'm always open to making more.

My main driving force in life is my enjoyment of media and a desire to just have fun and be happy. Extreme escapism. Video games, anime, comics, movies, music, etc. I like to get immersed with them as well as have casual and intellectual discussions about them both positive and negative. Because I like to overthink I suppose. Actually I couldn't stop overthinking even if I wanted to.

Oldschool survival horror video games are my top main passion. Games like Resident Evil (The games before 4. Also Re7 surprisingly counts), Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Clock Tower, Illbleed, Haunting Ground, Siren, etc are examples of this genre. I like to collect them and talk about them. Before I didn't really know what I wanted from video games. I was a 90's Nintendo kid so it was always Mario, Kirby, Smash Bros, Banjo Kazooie and I also mildly dabbled in Sonic. But eventually I just felt like I needed more. Survival horror ended up being it and it's made me life better for various reasons both because I feel like it's the best type of immersion there is and I enjoy the stress and management and strategy but also because it led to social benefits too weirdly enough. My favorite is Resident Evil REmake which is the remake of Re1. Followed by RE2. Both are also my two favorites of all time. Aside that I like plenty of other video games too and occasionally try ones I missed as a kid. For example I'm getting more into Metal Gear which I heavily enjoy so far. I WISH I could get more into Megaman but my skill level is a little underleveled.

Regarding anime and manga, my absolute favorite genre is Shounen. It's what I grew up on. After Pokemon it was Yu-Gi-Oh that I latched onto. It was an amazing experience and heightened my childhood. Eventually I would move onto Shaman King, Naruto (Albeit I lost interest kinda fast and overal I have more issues with it than I enjoy it) and then Eyeshield 21 (Which became my favorite manga). And you know I keep getting into more Shounen like Hunter x Hunter, Yu YU Hakusho, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100, etc. Also technically Kuroshitsuji is a shounen and I like that a lot too (Except the most recent arc. But I don't like boy bands so ehh of course I'd be ehhh) It's just I dunno I love the genre I legit still get pumped for this genre. It's just so fun? Hell I STILL like Yu-Gi-Oh. But I also like some Seinen like Berserk and Ergo Proxy (I think Ergo is Seinen?) and I like Golden Boy, Sword Of The Stranger, Shiki, Perfect Blue, etc etc. I also LOVE to get attached to anime characters and they're the ones I buy figures of the most. I find that even if a series isn't perfect of your favorite, they're capable of having AMAZING characters in them. My top 10 characters are Shinsou Hitoshi, Shino Aburame, Eustass Kid, Shanks, Feitan, Giorno Giovanna, Bankotsu, Hiei, Kurapika, and Mob (Shigeo Kageyama) I love them all and I love to collect merch of them/want there to be more merch to collect. I'm rambling now but this is my MAL myanimelist.net... (I'll probably make a thread related to specifically anime soon)

I love collecting figures because I'm affectionate and possessive. And I love art. Hoarding and collecting makes me happy. And I LOVE archiving things and making lists. Thus why I love this site so much as well as sites like MyAnimeList and Backloggery (For video games)

After that I love movies and music like everyone. Though I'm super picky on movies and don't watch much. My favorites are Alien, Aliens, Terminator 1 and 2, Jurassic Park, Jaws, Pirates Of The Caribbean (None of the sequels though) etc. They're all amazing. And for music I have a special thing for Aggrotech, Synthwave, Horror synth (Think of old 80s horror soundtracks), Middle Eastern themed music, pirate themed music, as well as anime and game OSTs. My favorite group is probably Psyborg Corp.

I like to draw as most probably know already by my illustrations for my blog. I'm self taught and I'm battling apathy and insecurity about my skill level. I'll never be satisfied and also I have a bad habit of never just picking a style and sticking with it. Also I don't study. Which doesn't help :'> I'm more skilled at drawing females than males but in the last few years I've been drawing men a little bit more.

My personal clothing and style aesthetic is nautical (Sailor themed clothing) and I usually combine it with thick emoish eyeliner. Back in the day I was more goth/emo/baggy apathetic 'I don't care'. But I feel like nautical was just meant for me so I'm happy that I got into it. I have a love for pirates and sailing aesthetic in general. I tend to write a lot and very fast. Sometimes I can overwhelm people :'>

Anyway I accept any and all friend requests. Though I will admit I actually am shy. So sometimes I have trouble pushing myself to message people. But sometimes I try to send friend requests to members here :'> I dunno if anyone else is still a little shy but maybe getting to know each other in the forums will ease people into things.
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png
  • CaiteuRegular Boarder
    Caiteu
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Bay Area, California, USA
    My name is Caitlyn (๑╹ω╹๑ ) but I go by Cait or whatever is easiest for you! My username came from a Korean friend I had who whenever she pronounced my nickname sounded like Caiteu.\\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////

I joined because my hobby is actually a secret from my friends because they're not really into anime and a lot of kids at my school think it's weird but I'm leaving them soon muahahahaha ψ(`∇´)ψ. I always wanted to make more figure friends (^∇^)

Interests: View spoilerHide spoilerfigures (obviously), Shounen manga, drawing (shameless self promotion:follow me on Caiteu to see my art and figures), KPOP, pretty people, Japan!!!

Favorite anime(s?): Haikyuu!!, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Yuri!!! on Ice, Kobayashi-san chi no Dragon Maid
    Currently watching this season?: AOT, Akashic Records of Bastard Teacher, Alice & Zoroku, Boruto, Boku no Hero Academia, Clockwork Planet, The Royal Tutor, and possibly more to come!
    Manga: too many. I just wait for my notifications HAHAHAHA

I'm a huge nerd and I love making anime friends. Honestly as soon as you bring up anime you can honestly consider us besties?

I'm studying Japanese at the moment after having the wonderful opportunity of going abroad to Japan for 6 weeks and immersing myself in every weebs dream (yes it's honestly amazing I highly recommend)

I also just finished playing basketball and volleyball but I have a huge interest in just about any sport beside soccer (sorry I just can't)

Waifus: Nozomi Toujou, You Watanabe, Rem, Kanna (Kobayashi), and Yoko Litner

If you can't tell, I like to talk but I'm always here to lend an ear (✌︎('ω')✌︎ I swear I didn't mean for that to rhyme) and I'm currently attending Fanime in San Jose if anyone is going!
  • 36 vastaustata
  • Liity klubiin littyäksesi keskusteluun.