Dakimakura lovers clubimscared

4 vastaustata

• 4 vastaustata
  • someweebRegular Boarder
    someweeb
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    1 vuotta sitten
    just bought a daki cover a few days ago.2 way tricot material and the end of the cover from what i can see has some fabric sticking out of it but not that much though and im afraid it is pilling that is starting to happen and i would take more care of it.will the pilling get worser?should i trim away the fabric that is sticking out of the cover?lastly what should you think on what position you should be while sleeping with your daki?
    thanks.
  • dymitrRegular Boarder
    dymitr
    • Ei
    • 7 vuotta sitten
    • Netherlands
    1 vuotta sitten
    someweeb (1 vuotta sitten) #21604167just bought a daki cover a few days ago.2 way tricot material and the end of the cover from what i can see has some fabric sticking out of it but not that much though and im afraid it is pilling that is starting to happen and i would take more care of it.will the pilling get worser?should i trim away the fabric that is sticking out of the cover?lastly what should you think on what position you should be while sleeping with your daki?
    thanks.

I would personally try to see if you could put the outsticking fabric on the inside of the cover, on the other side of the zipper, if this ain't possible it really depends on your sleeping habbit if will get worser. Assuming your a sturdy sleeper, that does not move too much during sleep, you'll won't see it worsening. On the other hand...if you're a person that tosses and turns, it might get a lot worse.

Trimming away fabric should be a last resort, if you can't solve this problem any other way.
  • ffenrisVery Important Boarder
    ffenris
    • Ei
    • 7 vuotta sitten
    • The Eroji-nous Zone
    1 vuotta sitten
    Some things that might help:
    - wear socks before going to sleep if you have hard/cracked skin on your feet, as that can really do a number on a cover (learned the hard way :P)
    - keep your toe/fingernails in reasonable shape -- pointy bits/cracks will end up nicking your cover with any inadvertent movement
    - watch out for beard stubble (if you have a beard, obviously!)
  • someweebRegular Boarder
    someweeb
    • Ei
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    1 vuotta sitten
    the damage is very minimal though and i have stopped moving while in my sleep so that my daki would not get anymore damaged.for hand washing,would you recommend a toothbrush to scrub out the dirt or rub the two surfaces together gently to clean it?
  • 4 vastaustata
  • Liity klubiin littyäksesi keskusteluun.