15 vastaustata

• 15 vastaustata
  • freezermilkCute Girl EnthusiastRegular Boarder
    freezermilk
    • Kyllä
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Palm Beach FL
    4 kuukautta sitten
    Hi guys! Got a few of you out there now, so I figure it's time to liven it up a little!

Clearly we love those edgelord girls, and they are as diverse as they are beautiful <3

So, what's the type of crazy that gets you hot?

Diehard yandere fan? girls who are ALWAYS showing their crazy? is a totally lovestruck undere with no self-preservation the thing that you aspire to?

Tell me your deep dark secrets~
    Cute girl magic, activate! ✨✨
    freezermilk
    • Kyllä
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Palm Beach FL
    4 kuukautta sitten
    To start off, here's me with my example:

I love all crazy girls, of course, but I have a very specific look that gets me every damn time. It's like I see that aesthetic and I'm gone, waifu acquired. It just keeps happening!

That is: a girl with long black hair with straight bangs and red eyes, who is incredibly sweet and perfect on the surface.

ENTRY #132677
    ENTRY #118359
    ENTRY #36802

You see? That is what a queen looks like to me, apparently
  • TsumikiriaRegular Boarder
    Tsumikiria
    • Ei
    • 7 kuukautta sitten
    • United States
    3 kuukautta sitten • Päivitetty 3 kuukautta sitten
    Obsessive yandere girls and dominating girls are my favorite. I just love the sense of helplessness they exerts. It is the psychological horror of not being able to control that gets me craving. It makes me wanting to submit to them and worship them. Well, it might also be a byproduct of my liking for feet and tights, these elements always fits nicely with dominating girls.

I'm rather weak with violence though. It might be entertaining, but it saddens me if a yandere girl ends up killing herself due to their insanity, even if that is a great source of helplessness.

There's still many animes featuring more 'classic' crazy girls that I haven't watched, so I can't name many. But I certaily very much enjoyed: ENTRY #4750 , ENTRY #1525 and ENTRY #36802 .

Still, of the doujinshis I read, I love Shichoson(Harumachi Tsurara) and ENTRY #64490(ENTRY #82787)'s works. For the former, I love their depiction of yandere lesbian girls, they even have one featuring two of them loving, manipulating and torturing each other, with twists on almost every page.

For the latter, tights-clad dominatrix? I'll submit right NOW.
  • DenayRegular Boarder
    Denay
    • Ei
    • 6 kuukautta sitten
    • Switzerland
    3 kuukautta sitten
    Hey ! I am the new here..

I love those cute and nice Girls,

especially when they can kill you in a second.

Like Rem, Kurumi, Jibril etc :)

I am new at mfc, so i am to stupid to link the characters
    freezermilk
    • Kyllä
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Palm Beach FL
    3 kuukautta sitten
    Tsumikiria (3 kuukautta sitten) #31385470
    Still, of the doujinshis I read, I love Shichoson(Harumachi Tsurara) and ENTRY #64490(ENTRY #82787)'s works. For the former, I love their depiction of yandere lesbian girls, they even have one featuring two of them loving, manipulating and torturing each other, with twists on almost every page.
    For the latter, tights-clad dominatrix? I'll submit right NOW.

ooooh I will definitely have to chack out that manga~~ sounds like PERFECTION to me
    freezermilk
    • Kyllä
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Palm Beach FL
    3 kuukautta sitten
    Denay (3 kuukautta sitten) #31386109Hey ! I am the new here..
    I love those cute and nice Girls,
    especially when they can kill you in a second.
    Like Rem, Kurumi, Jibril etc :)
    I am new at mfc, so i am to stupid to link the characters

oooh, sweeties who snap! nice choice~ btw you link stuff here just by pasting the URL of the page into your text and it automatically shows up as a green link! (don't worry, it's not intuitive and I had to ask someone how to do it too, hehe)
    Tsumikiria
    • Ei
    • 7 kuukautta sitten
    • United States
    3 kuukautta sitten • Päivitetty 3 kuukautta sitten
    freezermilk (3 kuukautta sitten) #31386417ooooh I will definitely have to chack out that manga~~ sounds like PERFECTION to me
    Yes, this author really specializes on portraying insanely obsessive, manipulative and sometimes violent lesbian girls, with each work featuring at least one. Too bad their works was rarely translated into English. Sorry I forgot to check the availability of their works' English translations. So unless you read Japanese, or Chinese and Korean where translations are available, all those texts depicting the girls' schemes are probably meaningless.. Also please notice that these are R18 works.

Anyway, here's a link to this work: STAKEHOLDER
    Disclaimer: This work contains violent heterosexual nonconsensual coition as part of one of the girls' schemes.

English translations of Shichoson's other works:
    Mono-Eye
    Angel's Paraphilia

Nontranslated works:
    Akuma no Shomei
    Unilateral Contract
    Soushitsu Souai
    Ho-lily
    Kemono Ai
    Fu no Jijou

Full list
  • yurirainbowzRegular Boarder
    yurirainbowz
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • USA
    3 kuukautta sitten
    undere and yandere combination..
    as in will do anything for you and really cuddly but is possessive and will go psycho and kill a bitch in a second lol

also @Tsumikiria thanks for talking about the yuri stuff im definitely checking that out 7u7
    freezermilk
    • Kyllä
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Palm Beach FL
    3 kuukautta sitten
    yurirainbowz (3 kuukautta sitten) #31386885undere and yandere combination..
    as in will do anything for you and really cuddly but is possessive and will go psycho and kill a bitch in a second lol
    also @Tsumikiria thanks for talking about the yuri stuff im definitely checking that out 7u7

I feel this... So much *o* undere is definitely one of my fave tropes
    yurirainbowz
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • USA
    3 kuukautta sitten
    freezermilk (3 kuukautta sitten) #31389059I feel this... So much *o* undere is definitely one of my fave tropes

yes..himedere and undere yuri relationship. Id love to read/watch something with that in it. It was hinted at in food wars very lightly (at least in the anime episodes ive seen so far)
    yurirainbowz
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • USA
    3 kuukautta sitten
    Tsumikiria (3 kuukautta sitten) #31385470.
    Still, of the doujinshis I read, I love Shichoson(Harumachi Tsurara) and ENTRY #64490(ENTRY #82787)'s works. For the former, I love their depiction of yandere lesbian girls, they even have one featuring two of them loving, manipulating and torturing each other, with twists on almost every page..

could you give me the name of these doujins? i dont usually read doujins and im having trouble finding them but they sound awesome
    Tsumikiria
    • Ei
    • 7 kuukautta sitten
    • United States
    3 kuukautta sitten
    yurirainbowz (3 kuukautta sitten) #31416134could you give me the name of these doujins? i dont usually read doujins and im having trouble finding them but they sound awesome

thread/15013/31...

It's right above your reply. I wasn't sure linking to scans and scanlations is allowed here so I hide the content of this post in spoiler when I first posted this, so you probably didn't notice.
    freezermilk
    • Kyllä
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Palm Beach FL
    3 kuukautta sitten
    yurirainbowz (3 kuukautta sitten) #31413552yes..himedere and undere yuri relationship. Id love to read/watch something with that in it. It was hinted at in food wars very lightly (at least in the anime episodes ive seen so far)

ah, yessss. I don't care that much for food wars tbh but Nao & Erina are a true blessing
    yurirainbowz
    • Ei
    • 2 vuotta sitten
    • USA
    3 kuukautta sitten
    freezermilk (3 kuukautta sitten) #31420466ah, yessss. I don't care that much for food wars tbh but Nao & Erina are a true blessing

mhm, its my favorite part of the whole series tbh xp <3 With this figure which ill own someday, ITEM #324631 , I imagine Nao is the one kneeling at her feet -//u//-
    freezermilk
    • Kyllä
    • 1 vuotta sitten
    • Palm Beach FL
    3 kuukautta sitten
    yurirainbowz (3 kuukautta sitten) #31420520mhm, its my favorite part of the whole series tbh xp <3 With this figure which ill own someday, ITEM #324631 , I imagine Nao is the one kneeling at her feet -//u//-

that erina figure really is gorgeous, if only~~ I was also sad to see when adding girls to the club's encyclopedia that nao had no merch and isn't in the database ;m; RIP
  • 15 vastaustata
  • Liity klubiin littyäksesi keskusteluun.